VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Chicken Carbonara,
- Yield: 4 Servings
An easy recipe that Dad likes!
- 1/2 box angel hair pasta
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 1-2 zucchini quartered and chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 small brown onion (or 1 tsp dried onion)
- garlic salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to packet directions & drain.
- Fry bacon and reserve grease in pan. Take bacon out to drain on paper towels.
- Fry garlic and onion pieces in bacon grease, adding garlic salt and pepper.
- Add noodles back to pan with zucchini.
- Mix whipping cream, milk and eggs together in small jug and add to pan.
- Add more garlic salt and pepper to taste. Add bacon pieces and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.