- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In:
A quick but tasty version of an old Italian favorite.
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4-6 chicken breasts Sliced in moderate thickness
- 1 can tomato sauce 14 oz
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese fresh is better
- Mix cornflake crumbs and Parm cheese together in bowl.
- Place melted butter in small bowl and dip chicken pieces into butter, then the cornflake/Parm mixture. Place into greased 13x9 or 9x9 dish.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30-45 min.
- Mix tomato sauce and spices in small saucepan; heat through.
- Pour over chicken pieces. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Heat through, less than 5 min. Serve with Yellow Rice for a scrumptious meal!