- Yield: 3-6 Servings
- Ready In:
This is an easy last minute type recipe that was well-received by the two men in the house. Make sure not to let the prosciutto left over go to waste; can freeze it until next time.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3-6 boneless chicken breast pieces
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 3-6 slices prosciutto
- 3-6 slices Swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 leaf sage optional
- Heat oil in frying pan. Dip chicken into flour and place in hot oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Fry on each side until golden. Reduce heat to simmer/low.
- Top each chicken piece with prosciutto.
- Add spaghetti sauce to cover with enough extra for some sauce. Add sage leaf to sauce if using.
- Cook on lowest setting with lid on pan for 20-30 min. not letting it dry out.
- In last 3 min. add cheese slice to tops.
- Serve over rice or noodles.