VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chocolate Pudding Chip Cookies,
Chocolate Pudding Chip Cookies
- Yield: ~48 cookies (30 Servings)
- Ready In:
These are a family classic that never fails to please. Dark, gooey cookies that suit any palette.
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- .75 cup light brown sugar
- .25 cup granulated sugar
- 3.9 0z JELL-O instant pudding powder mix (1 small pkg)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2.25 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pkg 12oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Beat butter, sugars, pudding mix, & vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour & baking soda, beating until well-blended.
- Stir in chips (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool on wire racks.