VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Chorizo pasta,
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Easy and soooooo tasty!
- 1/2 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup penne pasta
- 6 button mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed, sliced diagonally to desired thickness
- 1 bottle arrabiata pasta sauce
- In a large pot, boil enough water to cover the pasta well. Add salt to the water. When boiling, add pasta and cook according to directions on packet.
- Heat a large, deep frying pan with olive oil. When hot, add chorizo and lightly fry for 2-3 mins or until crispy on both sides.
- Add button mushrooms and red onion to the frying pan for 2-3 mins or until onion is soft.
- Add snow peas and red capsicum for 1 min then stir in the arrabiata sauce.
- Drain pasta well and add to the sauce mixture. Stir through the sauce. Serve with parmesan cheese and salad.