Classic chocolate chip cookies Recipe
- Yield: 24 (24 Servings)
- Cost: 3
Just like grandma used to make. Only much better.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda dissolve in 2 tsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Beat first three ingredients to a cream.
- Add & mix together eggs & vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.