VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Dill Baked Salmon,
Dill Baked Salmon
- Yield: 4 fillets (4 Servings)
- Ready In:
A subtle enhancement to an already delectable fish of the sea.
- 4 x 100 g salmon fillet or steak
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 1/4 cup dill washed and picked
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion flakes and dill over the fish. Place small pieces of butter evenly over the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.