VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken,
Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken
- 4 chicken breast boneless pieces
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 0.25 cup honey
- 0.5 cup dijon mustard or prepared mustard
- lemon pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon cooked & cut in half
- 0.5 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Brown the chicken, seasoning with salt and pepper, in a frying pan.
- Drizzle honey, mustard, lemon juice on the chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 15 min. being careful not to burn it. Add bacon and shredded cheese to top in the last 2 minutes.
Alternatively, place chicken, sauce, bacon and cheese in baking tray and bake for 25 min. at 350°F, or until chicken is fully cooked through.