VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Easy Pork Roast,
Easy Crusty Pork Roast
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
- 1 kg pork fillet roast lean cut
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (If you have Italian breadcrumbs, omit the following ingredients & step 3)
- 1 cup parsley freshly chopped
- 4 leaf sage freshly chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary freshly chopped
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Rub roast with 1tbsp salt.
- Combine parsley, sage, rosemary, garlic, black pepper, onion flakes and 1tbsp salt in a medium bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs and oil to the herb mixture. Should be a consistency that will stick to the meat.
- Press breadcrumb mixture onto sides of the pork until there is no pink showing (usually 1/4' thick).
- Bake for at least 35 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C) or until there is no pink when the pork is cut.
- Let the pork rest for 10 minutes, then cut into 1/2 inch slices.