VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Grilled Salmon,
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In:
An easy DELICIOUS salmon recipe. Even for non-fish-lovers!
- 1 1/2 Salmon fillets
- Chef Paul seafood magic seasoning blend to taste (orig recipe called for lemon pepper but I didn't have that)
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Season fillets with Chef Paul seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. (I just put it all in the bowl with the soy sauce mixture and turned it several times.)
- Refrig. for 2 hours and turn occasionally (I didn't have that much time and it turned out well anyway)
- Preheat grill for med. heat. Lightly oil the grate. Place salmon on the grill and discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6-8 min. per side or until the fish flakes easily with fork