VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Grilled SW Pineapple Salsa Chicken ,
Grilled SW Pineapple Salsa Chicken
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts skinned & boned - I cut then smaller & usually make 6-8
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- pineapple salsa all below ingredients
- .25 cup capsicum (peppers) red, yellow, orange, and/or green
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice or some Tang
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped - I use powdered adobo seasoning instead
- 1 can pineapples sliced or tidbits - 15oz. can
- FOR CHICKEN:
Either cut chicken fairly thin or pound thin according to recipe.
- Rub evenly with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with chili powder, garlic salt, and paprika.
I usually put this in a ziploc or bowl and let it sit for at least 30 min.
- Grill chicken covered with grill lid, over med-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- FOR PINEAPPLE SALSA:
Stir together first 6 ingredients of salsa. Add pineapples and cook to sauce about 5 minutes.