Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Yield: 30 muffins (30 Servings)
These don't taste like pumpkin. Warning: without large doses of self-control, you may find yourself cramming a dozen of these down your throat at the most inconvenient times.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 16oz can pumpkin
- 1.5 cups vegetable/canola oil
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix first four ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients.
- Pour the dry ingredient mixture into the wet mixture's bowl and mix until smooth consistency, but not further. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-16 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then extract and move them to a wire rack.