VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Skillet Cheesy Chicken,
Skillet Cheesy Chicken
- Yield: 2 Servings
I was looking for a fast Sunday lunch and this is what happened
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- other seasonings I used poultry seas., and a Tuscan chicken mix I had in the cabinet
- 1/2-3/4 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup grated cheese I used Colby Jack; any kind would do
- noodles or rice, cooked I had spaghetti left over
- Brown the chicken in oil in frying pan, seasoning on both sides.
- Spoon soup on top, adding cheese and cooking on low heat, making sure it doesn't dry out. It helps to cover with a lid.
- Serve over the noodles. Dad suggests adding some bacon crumbled would always make it better!