VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Succulent Steaks,
- Yield: 4 steaks (4 Servings)
- Ready In:
If you're looking for a tender, juicy, and incredibly flavorful steak that's quite simple to make, this is the recipe for you. Yes, even you manly men.
- 4 steaks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce add more if desired
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1 clove garlic crushed (or garlic salt)
- Mix ketchup & BBQ sauce in a dish large enough to hold your steaks.
- Add steaks to the dish, covering both sides in the sauce and spreading the garlic over the steaks.
- Pour the red wine and worcestershire sauce over the steaks.
- Marinate for 1 hour or more.
- Grill on medium-high heat as usual, pouring the remaining sauce over the steaks after each turn.
- Serve with salad and steak fries. Delicious!