VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Zucchini Parmesan Discs,
Zucchini Parmesan Discs
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Ready In:
- 1 zucchini sliced into discs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (not fresh)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- oregano to taste
- salt to taste
- If you have time, put the zucchini into a bowl with the olive oil for 15 min. Otherwise, dip each piece into the oil.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, then dredge each slice of zucchini in the mixture and place on a lightly greased aluminum foil on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with oregano and salt, or any other combination of seasonings you like.
- Bake at 350°F (180°) for 30 min. until lightly browned.