Ash's crispy-crusted pork loin chops
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Ready In:
My mother once told me that simple salted pork tastes delicious, so I thought why not add a special crust to make it simply scrumptious.
- 500 g pork loin chops lean, boneless, fat removed
- 0.5 cup cornflake crumbs
- 0.75 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 0.5 tsp onion flakes
- 0.5 tsp salt extra for sprinkling over pork loins
- 0.25 cup parmesan cheese shredded or flaked
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- Lightly salt both sides of the pork chops on a flat plate.
- In a flat bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, parsley, onion flakes, salt and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Place egg in a separate flat bowl.
- Dip each pork chop in egg, then crumb mixture. Return to flat plate.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Oil only needs to thinly coat the surface of the pan.
- When the oil is hot, place each pork chop onto the pan and leave for 5 mins or until brown. Turn and do the same to the other side. Serve immediately with roasted vegetables and salad.