Sarah’s Secret Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Yield: 1 bundt cake (12 Servings)
- Cost: 5
This cake's deliciousness goes beyond the capabilities of human taste buds. Even androids have been known to short out after tasting a bite.
- 1 box devil's food mix
- 1 sm. box instant chocolate pudding (i.e. JELL-O)
- .5 cup water
- .5 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake in bundt pan (greased lightly) at 350F deg for 50 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 mins before flipping the pan.