VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]Lazy Squash "Casserole",
- Yield: any Servings
I was too lazy to make a full casserole, so did this quick version.
- 2 squash yellow or zucchini
- salt & pepper to taste
- onion powder to taste
- Panko bread crumbs
- cheddar cheese grated
- liquid margarine
- Cut up squash and put in bowl, covered with water. Place lid or plastic wrap over bowl and microwave 2-3 min. or until soft.
- Drain water and season with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle with Panko bread crumbs, grated cheddar cheese, and squirt a little liquid margarine over the top.
- Heat through in microwave and serve.